AusIndustry is hosting a webinar on Tuesday to help Illawarra businesses become more competitive during COVID-19.
AusIndustry Illawarra and South Coast manager Peter Masterson said the latest in the Business Bytes and Insights series of webinars will provide the business community with a chance to have a conversation with Innovation Facilitator James Robinson and CSIRO Kick Start Advisor Dr Megan Sebban.
Mr Masterson said the recent webinars have been really popular during COVID-19.
He said the title of Tuesday's AusIndustry webinar is 'Creating Value Through Research and Innovation'.
"Participants will find out about the tangible benefits that business collaboration with the research sector can bring to improve a businesses competitive edge and the support programs they can access to strengthen their business, become more globally competitive and start developing their own intellectual property."
- Fine diners grow a taste for intimate and romantic settings during COVID-19
- The opening of the giant new Bunnings at Kembla Grange leads expected jobs boom in the Illawarra
- Dapper motorcyclists ride to support mental health during COVID-19
- Convoy may be cancelled by Team Dandaloo cyclists are still riding for the cause
- KidzWish goes wild at Symbio Wildlife Park this Christmas
- Disability employment service expands in the Illawarra
- KJ Scaffolding prepares to take on another 12 trainees and named NSW large host employer of year by HVTC
- Badge Day has been cancelled but businesses find innovative ways to help Legacy this week
We depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.
Sign up for our newsletters for the latest news