Looking for a great family experience with something for everyone? Want quality entertainment in a natural setting where no two rides are ever the same?
Jamberoo Action Park is NSW's largest family owned and operated water theme park featuring a host of world class rides and attractions.
The attention to detail, well-trained staff and variety of park attractions come directly from the passion and supervision of being 100 per cent privately owned and operated.
Set amongst the mountains in Jamberoo and with the backdrop of the spectacular Illawarra escarpment, Jamberoo Action Park is positioned to deliver an entertainment experience unlike any other.
This season, experience Jamberoo Action Park...where you control the action!
This advertising feature was sponsored by the following business. Click the links to learn more:
The park re-opens on Saturday, September 28 and is open every day of the school holidays so come and spend a day or invest in a season and have the experience of a lifetime.
Here's more about some of the rides and features at Jamberoo Action Park:
- The Perfect Storm - surrounded by darkness, cracks of thunder and streaks of lightning, you will travel through three tornados, deep inside the tallest, longest, most exciting water ride of its kind in the world.
- The Funnel Web - at speeds up to 30km you'll twist and turn before entering the spider's lair - a giant funnel, and there's a great photo opportunity beside the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Funnel Web spider sculpture.
- The Taipan - those brave enough to enter the belly of the snake will experience a high intensity thrill as their raft twirls mysteriously down a completely tubular waterslide in and out of darkness.
- Banjo's Billabong - the largest aqua play structure built in the southern hemisphere with over 200 water cannons, cranks, and sprays, six water slides across four storeys all drenched by two huge buckets that tip 1800 litres over the structure every few minutes.
- Outback Bay - one of the largest wave pools in NSW with waves up to 1.5 metres high or you can relax on the bay side deck chairs.
- Billabong Beach - at a warm 26 degrees all season, little ones can gallivant around the beach with heated shallow pools, mini water slides and fun water jets.
- Surf Hill - a speed slide which features an 18 metre drop and wave like rollers. Race your friends in one of eight lanes of action.
- Rapid River - an action-packed attraction where riders sit atop rubber rafts as they travel the river's course.
When all the fun gets too much Jamberoo Action Park's many places to eat provide just the energy kick needed to keep the action going.
Food stops include scrumptious seafood from Bombora Seafood, a huge variety of ice creams at Bombora Scoop and mouth-watering burgers from the Burger Barn.
For those who prefer to bring their own lunch, various picnic areas and coin operated barbecues are available around the park.
Guests can also take a piece of the action home from the Souvenir Shop, Surf Shack or Photobooth.
Admission into the park covers all rides and attractions while parking is free, so you can experience all that Jamberoo Action Park has to offer all day long.
For more information and to purchase tickets or season passes visit the website at jamberoo.net